Careers with CTC
Join the CTC Team!
CAD Technology Center is a high-tech, cutting-edge Autodesk Reseller that provides software, technical support and consultation to the Infrastructure and Building industries. CTC is a fast-paced and exciting environment that prides itself on innovation and unparalleled support for its clients.
We are always looking for the best and brightest as we continue to expand. Be a part of our innovative team and a pioneer in the exciting and rapidly changing AEC industry.
See open positions below.
Architectural Application Engineer | Bloomington, MN
Provide technical services to architectural firms, including training, implementation services, technical demos, and technical phone/email support on Revit Architecture, AutoCAD, and other Autodesk software.
CTC is seeking an Architectural Application Engineer who loves to figure out how software works and enjoys teaching others. As an Application Engineer, you will become a “go-to” person for our clients. You will be known and respected as an expert. The position would provide technical services to Architectural firms, including training, implementation services, technical demos, and technical phone/email support on Revit Architecture, AutoCAD, and other Autodesk software.
- Professional training/consultation and technical support for Technicians, Architects, and BIM Managers on Revit Architecture, AutoCAD and other Autodesk software
- Provide live demonstrations and presentations on software
- Assist clients in software implementations of Revit and other BIM applications
- Assist in the development of custom add-ons and content for CTC’s Revit Express Tools
- Assist in the creation BIM content: Revit Families, Autocad libraries, etc.
- Demonstrable production experience with Revit Architecture
- Prefer experience with AutoCAD
- Understand fundamental design and drafting concepts in the Architecture industry
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Must be comfortable, or ok with learning how to speaking in front of others
- General intermediate knowledge of computers
To be considered for this position, please email your resume and cover letter, explaining how you meet the above requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org