Join the CTC Team!
CTC is a fast-paced and exciting environment that prides itself on BIM-inspired innovation and unparalleled support for its clients.
We are always looking for the best and brightest as we continue to expand. Be a part of our innovative team and a pioneer in the exciting and rapidly changing AEC industry.
See open positions below.
This role leads product direction for our productivity tools used by Architects. Leveraging architectural design, documentation, and workflow experience the ideal candidate will be an experienced architect with a wide industry software knowledge base in CAD and BIM. Melding that real-world experience to enhance product direction, scope new product features, communicate workflow requirements to software developers, and product features and workflows to sales and marketing teams.
• Interact with customers, partners, and development teams to ensure products are meeting customer and industry needs.
• Assist in writing product requirement documents based upon identified industry workflow/processes/experience.
• Communicate and demonstrate product usefulness to internal and external teams.
• Assist marketing teams in communicating workflows and product features.
• Direct product QA/QC, alpha and beta testing groups.
• 5 Years of Experience in using Autodesk Revit, and related technology
• Experience in a CAD/BIM Management role a plus
• Understand fundamental design and drafting concepts in the Architectural/Construction industry
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
Job Location: Bloomington, MN