Events List Navigation
Creating automated Dynamo routines can get tricky at times because we often need to input file paths, family names, or output locations. Up until recently, we’ve had to create individual routines for specific tasks to process what it is needed. Now we can create a basic user interface that allows us to input some data for our routines making them all the more powerful. Learning objectives:
- Learn which node package supports user interface creation
- Learn how the nodes work and what options are available
- How to tie the user interface nodes into existing dynamo routines
Free for CTC Autodesk
You’ve seen the demonstration of HIVE, or perhaps you have it installed; and you want a little more detail on how to navigate the environment. This discussion will cover basic searching, filtering and saving of your common searches. Additionally, we will demonstrate the powerful content details and discovery features in the HIVE environment. As a user this will be an excellent essentials session for you. As an Admin, you will understand the importance of library setup so users will be able to navigate the content and consume the content you have included.
Have you ever tried to place a regular door or window into a curtain wall? If so, you know that it is not easy to do; specially, when those families are not created based on the Curtain Panel category template. In this Webinar we will show you the workaround to accomplish this task without having to recreate those families. We will also show some tips on working with a Curtain Panel family. Learning objectives:
- Know the workaround to place a wall-based Door in a Curtain Wall
- How to Adjust the mullions around the door
- Working inside the Curtain Panel template
Free for CTC Autodesk
The integration between simulation and AEC has never been more important. Simulation is a valuable tool to help you identify wasted energy in the airflow, temperature distributions throughout a room, and overall, how comfortable a person would be in that environment. Autodesk has helped thousands of customers with our CFD tool in the AEC industry for many applications including but not limited to: HVAC design; operating room flow optimization; manufacturing facility cooling; server rooms; stack effects and ventilation systems. Join us for a 1 hour webinar to learn how CFD can help you with your designs!
- Human Comfort Parameters
- Designing for optimal airflow and cooling
- Impacts of Solar Radiation in CFD Modeling
Great, your main HIVE libraries are configured. But perhaps you’ve been searching for an easy method to distribute your standard workflows to your team. HIVE can manage your documented and recorded standards and trainings with ease. This session will demonstrate standards and training library configuration, and how users can search and find the content.
BY POPULAR DEMAND!! You asked and we listened. CTC’s pipe guy will get into the pipe routing preferences in Revit. Not only how to set them up, but also their limitations and creative ways to get around them.
- Find and adjust routing preferences
- Loading in new pipe fittings and adding them to the routing preferences
- Testing and fine tuning the routing preference
Within the MEP Productivity Pack exists the Mechanical Equipment Configurator Family. This mini-training will teach end users how to edit this powerful family and turn it into a boiler family with scheduling capabilities within the schedule parameters of the Mechanical Electrical Plumbing Productivity Pack. Learning objectives:
- Opening the Mechanical Equipment Configurator.rfa in the family editing environment and “Editing Type”
- Assessing coil and connector parameters within the family and purging the extra coil and connector parameters for boiler functionality
- Placing the family and making the boiler a “scheduled” component based on MEPPP Schedule Parameters
Free for CTC Autodesk
Sometimes it can be infuriating to derive why an element is not visible in a particular view in your Revit model. Often users waste a lot of time digging through the nearly 60 different reasons why an element is not visible. This webinar will demonstrate a tool that can help you rapidly discover and fix the reason for invisibility issues.
- Describe some of the common invisibility issues
- Understand the interface of Invisibility Advisor
- Select elements for invisibility resolution
- Resolve invisibility issues
So, you’ve been assigned the role of a HIVE library administrator. What does that mean, and what do you need to do help ensure that the library you are administering is in great health? This session will cover the controls you’ve been given as a library administrator, and how you can use them to ensure your success.
This class is dedicated to familiarizing the new user with Revit MEP basic commands for electrical engineers and individuals in the electrical field. The focus will be on the design development, productivity and documentation tools for Autodesk Revit MEP focused on the electrical engineering discipline.