Events List Navigation
- Learn the easiest way to assign run numbers to conduits and runs
- Learn how to color your conduits to easily identify specific system types
- Learn how to use conduit connectors on your equipment
Free for CTC Autodesk
Join this 40 minute webinar with Xinaps and explore two patented solutions. Accessibility Evaluator and Fire Safety Assessor are two of five Xinaps plug-ins for Revit, which help you validate the data quality of your building model from early design. Not only do they offer automated analysis, but also enable more accurate calculations by taking into consideration furniture, structural elements and other important aspects of the design.
- Automate indoor navigation right within your Revit model
- Calculate and visualize in 2D or 3D the path from points A to B and their shortest egress distance
- Simulate the total egress time in 3D
- Visualize the fire hose coverage in 2D and 3D
- Creating phases
- Assigning Views/Schedules
- Learn to coordinate phasing with Revit Links
Free for CTC Autodesk
Within the Mechanical Electrical Plumbing Productivity Pack exists the Mechanical Equipment Configurator Family. The biggest gripe about the Mechanical Configurator is how to edit it. This webinar will teach end users how to edit this powerful family in order to work for the piece of mechanical equipment placed inside a project.
- Opening the Mechanical Equipment Configurator .rfa in the family editing environment to edit the type
- Assessing editable fields within the family and purging extra parameters for mechanical equipment functionality
- Placing the family, and “flexing” the cartesian arm for connector placement
When working on medium to large buildings, how are you managing your program requirements? How are you checking intended design area? In what way do you capture the number of X elements needed in a specific space? This session will demonstrate one option for managing these key factors, using tools you may already have at your fingertips. Spreadsheet Link and Room Family Manager can be powerful assets when establishing building programs.
- Establishing SL and RFM Pre-Configuration
- Creating Excel Template
- Employing the RET Add-ins
You can have a single location for all Civil 3D styles if you use reference templates. Reference templates allow us to reference styles from other templates in a dynamic way. This means no more changing or adding identical styles in multiple templates. You can make the change or style addition and have it show up in all other templates.
- Set up your templates to utilize reference templates
- Change a style in one template and see the change in a template referencing that template
- Create a new style in a template and see that style show up in templates referencing that template
Starting a project on Collaboration for Revit and making edits can be fraught with pitfalls. Learn the proper way to work with a Collaboration for Revit project, publish models, and delete a model from your project the correct way.
- Learn how to start a project, invite users, and get productive quickly
- Learn how to publish your project to BIM360
- Learn the proper workflow to delete or overwrite your model