Upcoming Events › Webinars
Events Search and Views Navigation
In addition to the essential HIVE administration, there may need to be ongoing user management. This session will discuss strategies that HIVE admins can use to ensure the best user experience, and the easiest management of those users within HIVE.
- Learn how to manage the users of HIVE
- See how making the experience easier for your team
- Better understand HIVE's utility
- Learn how to maximize HIVE
So, you’ve been assigned the role of a HIVE library administrator. What does that mean, and what do you need to do help ensure that the library you are administering is in great health? This session will cover the controls you’ve been given as a library administrator, and how you can use them to ensure your success.
- Better understand role of "library admin" in HIVE
- Better understand the controls of the "library admin" in HIVE
- Learn how to efficiently manage libraries in HIVE
- See how to turn a clunky content library into a useful content library
Your firm is now ready to use HIVE, but you want to invite a partner company to use some of your library as well. This can be very easy to do in HIVE. This session will cover the steps required to integrate users outside your company into your HIVE environment.
- Learn how to invite your first partner to use a content library
- Discover further user management in HIVE
- Allow temporary use of content libraries in HIVE
- Allow permanent use of content libraries in HIVE
Over the last couple of years, new technology has found ways to allow us to take advantage of the bundles of information provided through BIM. This webinar will showcase a few that will enhance areas of the construction process. Using products like Revit, Point layout, and BIM 360 Glue and BIM 360 Layout will give contractors the ability to map out areas on the job site that need to be dug up, or where various items need to be installed
- Learn what role Point Layout plays
- Using BIM 360 Glue and Layout to manage data from Revit
- Using BIM 360 Layout to send the point data to a total station for locating data
- Discover tips and tricks from the experts