Upcoming Events › Webinars
Events List Navigation
Dealing with project revisions can be a hassle, and not everybody understands how to use them correctly. This session will teach you the most effective workflow for creating, scheduling, and dealing revisions.
- Learn how to create revisions
- Learn how to control revision schedules on your titleblock
- Create a revision schedule to track where your revisions appear
In this webinar we will be covering the differences between Revit Groups vs Revit Links. We’ll see how to use both ways and how they impact your model.
- Creating Groups vs Links
- Excluding objects vs Hide elements
- Converting Groups to links
Our Infrastructure team here at CTC has been hard at work building tools to make life for users of Civil 3D better. We are excited to share these new updates with you.
- Watch this webinar and come away with an idea of how these tools can increase efficiency by saving you time.
- See how our tools are intuitive and easy for Civil 3D users of any level to use.
Utilizing several tools from within our BIM Manager & BIM Project Suite tools, review your model for health check.
- Review & Eliminate unnecessary Views, Sheets and Links from within your Model using Project Cleaner
- Rectify any dimension overrides, shared parameters and items that aren’t scheduling properly using, Dimension Checker, Shared Parameter Manager and Parameter Jammer
- Review & Manage all Imports and Links from within the model, checking the pinned status, workset & file path usingImport/Link Manager