Upcoming Events › Webinars
Events List Navigation
BY POPULAR DEMAND!! You asked and we listened. CTC’s pipe guy will get into the pipe routing preferences in Revit. Not only how to set them up, but also their limitations and creative ways to get around them.
- Find and adjust routing preferences
- Loading in new pipe fittings and adding them to the routing preferences
- Testing and fine tuning the routing preference
Sometimes it can be infuriating to derive why an element is not visible in a particular view in your Revit model. Often users waste a lot of time digging through the nearly 60 different reasons why an element is not visible. This webinar will demonstrate a tool that can help you rapidly discover and fix the reason for invisibility issues.
- Describe some of the common invisibility issues
- Understand the interface of Invisibility Advisor
- Select elements for invisibility resolution
- Resolve invisibility issues
So, you’ve been assigned the role of a HIVE library administrator. What does that mean, and what do you need to do help ensure that the library you are administering is in great health? This session will cover the controls you’ve been given as a library administrator, and how you can use them to ensure your success.